Monday, May 30, 2011

Post Game Thoughts - A Win for JoJo!

JoJo Reyes finally got his win! And what a win that was - he pitched a complete game only giving up 1 run off a HR by Shelley Duncan in the 4th. He broke the 28 game winless streak with an impressive effort.

So, on to my thoughts...

I decided to keep score for today's game and it went pretty well. That 4th inning was a little difficult to squeeze in the extra at bats for Arencibia and Hill, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. And if I were less lazy, I'd scan my scoresheet and post it here on the blog. But next time I think I'll use pencil...

Apparently both Jayson Nix and his brother Lance, who plays for the Washington Nationals hit home runs today. So that was interesting...

Tonight's 3 Stars:

1. JoJo Reyes - Gets his 1st win in 28 games, allowing only 1 earned run and going the distance
2. Rajai Davis - 3 for 4 with 3 runs and 2 RBI
3. Jayson Nix - 2 for 4 with a home run and 2 RBI

2 comments:

  1. Mail your scoresheet to me and I can scan it. Or just leave it with our parents, I'm going to meet up with them to get some cheap propane this week...

    OH and it's too bad I missed this game to play softball. I should be able to watch tonight's game though. Who's starting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morrow's starting tonight's game. I'm PVRing it, because I won't get off work until 9. I've got a scanner here, but I'm too lazy to scan in the score sheet...

    ReplyDelete