Monday, June 13, 2011

Existential Weekly Standings Check In



Remember when Boston had that horrid start back in April...? Yeah, so until we get into August and September, it all means nothing.

Also, I didn't get the chance to see any of the games this weekend against the Red Sox. Based on the lopsided scores I think this series shows just how much work the Jays still need to do before they'll be considered a "contender". And is it me, or does Kyle Drabek have a temper tantrum after every start? Maybe if he could control his emotions a little bit, he'd have better results on the field...

1 comment:

  1. Here's what I took away from this weekend's games:

    I played in a media softball tournament yesterday, and our team lost all four of our games. And yet, we still scored more runs combined than the Blue Jays did.

    I feel a lot better about losing, now. That's what I got out of this series vs Boston.

    ReplyDelete